Magic Touch Mechanical Customer Service Representative in Mesa, Arizona
Would you like to work for a company that was voted one of the five: "Best Companies to Work in the United States"? Magic Touch was voted the "Best Contracting Company to Work For" by the industry’s largest and oldest news organization in the nation for a reason! And we have one, immediate, Part time position available to join our fun and friendly team!
The ideal Candidate will be:
Promoting customer satisfaction by converting inbound and outbound customer calls into booked service and sales appointments.
Evaluating customer calls and matching the right technician to every job.
Working with technicians, installers and sales consultants to provide the highest level of customer service
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Min 5 years of Customer Service experience or inbound/outbound sales
• IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems
• Ability to build trust, diffuse conflict and hold others accountable
• Strong verbal and written communications
• Superior Phone Etiquette
• Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
• Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal driven environment
• Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team
• Extensive Geographic Knowledge of Phoenix Metropolitan Area
Proficiency in the following is preferred, but will train the right person.
• Microsoft Office experience: Excel, Word, Outlook
• Basic HVAC knowledge
Work hours: Mon - Fri (12:00 PM - 5:00 PM); Part Time
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Compensation includes hourly plus weekly bonuses
Career advancement opportunities
Company paid training and continuing education opportunities