American Express Bilingual French Merchant Servicing Customer Care Professional in Phoenix, Arizona
As a Merchant Customer Care Professional, you serve as the face and voice of the American Express brand. You have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of merchants. Our unique servicing philosophy, Relationship Care® puts your passion to serve – and your personality – at the center of every customer interaction, creating an opportunity to deliver value to our customers while deepening relationships with our company.
In Merchant Services, our goal is to be the indispensable payments partner of our merchant customers by delivering premium value that exceeds merchant needs. As a Customer Care Professional in Merchant Services, your goal will be to provide exceptional Relationship Care® on every interaction to drive brand loyalty and increase the revenue of our small merchants across the United States.
In this role, Merchant Customer Care Professionals deliver extraordinary care by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries. Customer Care Professionals strive to make it easy to do business with us, solving customer issues, while celebrating their value to us. As a Customer Care Professional, you will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account information and recommending tailored solutions to our customers, reinforcing the benefits of membership by providing relevant offers that deepen customer engagement with our products and services.
In this role you would: * Provide extraordinary Relationship Care® to merchants by accurately and efficiently completing merchant requests * Resolve product or service inquiries by asking probing questions, determining the cause of the issue; selecting and articulating the best solution to drive brand advocacy * Provide extraordinary service to Merchants regarding disputes and chargebacks through inbound phone calls * Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value and loyalty * Provide proactive support to merchants to inspire continued use of online merchant tools and resources. Ensure each merchant receives tailored support to drive merchant retention and brand loyalty * Leverage a combination of technical aptitude and consultative abilities with a business growth focus. * Identify merchant needs through probing questions and provide appropriate solutions * Quickly establish customer rapport and business connection * Troubleshoot point of sale issues with merchants to drive first call resolution * Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality * Support merchant disputes/chargeback related inquiries
At American Express, we invest in you! Recognized as one of the “world’s most admired companies,” You can earn $19.38 per hour or more based upon prior work experience and performance on the job as an American Express Customer Care Professional. Employees enjoy a generous benefits package, retirement programs, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will help you achieve your professional goals.
**This position will be located onsite within our service center at 20022 N 31st Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85027. The start date for this position will be late April 2018. This position operates in a Monday - Friday environment and we require availability ranging from 5AM-6PM.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Here are the skills and experiences we are looking for. Do these describe you?
* Customer service experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and consultative retention probing
* Demonstrate strong tenacity to drive resolution for complex inquiries from begin to end
* Motivated to continuously learn and take on new challenges
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourceful
* Exceptional listening and relationship building skills
* Demonstrated resiliency in a fast paced metric driven environment
* Proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment
* Strong critical thinking and solution generation skills
* Demonstrated ability to identify potential growth opportunities and drive results through resolution generation
* Creative problem-solving, eager to find customized solutions
* Strong analytical and collaboration skills
* Excellent time management skills, flexibility and able to work with strict deadline
* Demonstrates ability to be self-directed with excellent follow through
* Customer focused with a high level of urgency; role model for delivering Extraordinary
* Customer Care * Strong problem-solving and organizational skills * Demonstrates informal leadership skills * Able to interact professionally with all levels of internal clients * Demonstrates the ability to improve processes and measure re-engineering benefits * Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously * Working knowledge of MS Office products, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
Title: Bilingual French Merchant Servicing Customer Care Professional
Requisition ID: 18003560