Waste Management Bilingual French Set-Up Agent I in PHOENIX, Arizona
Title: Bilingual French Set-Up Agent I
Location: United States-Arizona-Phoenix
Job Number: 18003898
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
I. Job Summary
Interpret, analyze, validate and enter data into multiple systems in an efficient and accurate manner.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Analyzes critical customer account data and Enters account data from the sales agreements into the computer, with a minimum of data entry errors. Validates and Rejects necessary customer data that is incorrectly coded or incomplete and returns them to the appropriate department.
- Uses advanced software and knowledge based tools to correct and complete some types of information on source documents.
- Multi tasks between multiple screens, applications and other knowledge based tools to complete customer account Setup and maintenance
- Reviews processed work to assess its accuracy and identify errors.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited).
- Experience: No prior work experience required.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Must be able to type a minimum of _ wpm, have knowledge of ten key
- Must be able to work in a high production environment with key metrics and scorecard in place.
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is: office setting.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability.As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more!Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days.Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.”
Overtime Status: Non-exempt
Job Field: Customer Support/Client Service Support