Belcan Buyer in Phoenix, Arizona
Job Number: 278976
A Buyer job in Phoenix, AZ. is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for performing all procurement activities, including handling all raw material, MRO, maintenance and vendor performance. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree and three years of experience in procurement, in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
Buyer Job duties:
• Perform all procurement activities including the selection, development and rationalization of the supplier base in concert with the team and quality.
• Analyze forecast, MRP and cell schedule data to ensure the timely procurement and production of goods in support of customer needs.
• Establishes and maintains metrics that measure vendor performance
• Timely follow up of PO’s and request to ensure on time delivery is met.
• Perform project related tasks as need or requested
• Bachelor of Science in Business or related discipline or commensurate experience in lieu of degree
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in procurement, in an aerospace manufacturing environment
• Strong knowledge of the aerospace manufacturing processes
• Knowledge of MRP and experience with ERP systems.
If you are interested in this Buyer job in Phoenix, AZ. please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Phoenix , AZ
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart