Alorica HR Coordinator in Phoenix, Arizona
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Performs paraprofessional, administrative work to support the daily Human Resources operations functions for a call-center facility.
• Assist with maintenance of employee files to include auditing
• Responsible for ensuring compliance, monitoring and updating Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification); maintain files for Form I-9’s
• Coordinate and deliver New Hire Orientation
• Provide administrative support to Human Resources Manager as needed (e.g. correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, etc.)
• Support department in carrying out various human resources programs, policies and procedures for all associates
• Facilitate LOA and Family Medical leave administration
• Provide aid to employees with basic benefit related questions
• Respond to routine and complex employee inquiries and needs as expressed by phone or e-mail in a timely manner
• With guidance, conduct research or investigate situations by collecting, organizing and analyzing information and identifying options for resolution
• Coordinates reminders and notifications to managers regarding performance appraisals for employees
• Works with Corporate Benefits group to process/maintain benefit enrollment applications
• Ensures and maintains accurate information in Oracle HRIS database
• Facilitate the gathering of requested information for state unemployment and represent the company in hearings regarding unemployment benefits
• Witness final warning presentation to employee by managers
• With supervision, witness terminations being presented by managers and answering any questions that may arise
• Perform employee exit interviews upon separation from the company
• May lend support with Kronos and recruiting functions when needed
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent. Associates Degree preferred.
• Experience in human resources
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• General knowledge and/or experience working with Oracle and Kronos
• Ability to organize and manage and office environment effectively
• Experience working with general office equipment, to include computer software (MS Office), telephone, calculator, etc
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
• Ability to keep and maintain confidential and secure records and information
• Work is performed in a climate-controlled office environment
• Constant use of a computer and other office related equipment
• Frequent walking and traveling throughout call-center
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.