Honeywell Sr Product Manufacturing Engin in Phoenix, Arizona
Sr Product Manufacturing Engin
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Position for a Manufacturing & Process Engineering for the Additive Manufacturing Center of Excellence (AM COE) located at Honeywell Aerospace, Phoenix, Arizona and contributes to the
development of design and manufacturing criteria of aerospace hardware manufactured or repaired using AM methods.
Key responsibilities include conducting and managing the following activities:
Communicate effectively with Engineering & Technology and Integrated Supply Chain as well as corporate leadership. Use data to support decisions and answer questions.
Provide technical leadership in the field of AM process development as applied to products under development using AM.
Identify opportunities for improvement and/or solutions to systemic issues.
Leads Manufacturing and Process Engineering efforts needed to complete complex and difficult AM technology development projects per schedule and on budget.
Provide leadership by assisting in improvement of Honeywell’s product designs, manufacturing facilities, and business processes globally and across multiple Honeywell businesses through use of AM technology
Be capable of documenting and communicating a plan to leadership for the development of process and material technology critical to the needs of future systems.
Provide manufacturing and process engineering support to Project Engineering and Supply Chain including writing and maintaining specifications and other command media.
Participate in new supplier qualification and process changes for existing suppliers and support special process approvals and audits at suppliers.
Provide services or process engineering support for Manufacturing (Supply Chain) as needed.
30 Programming of Direct Metal Laser Sintering equipment
30 Process parameter development
30 Coordinate activities between Additive Manufacturing Engineering
10 Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors in Manufacturing Engineering or Technology, Materials Sciences, Ceramics, Coatings, Engineering, Metallurgy, Chemistry
- Minimum 10 years aerospace industry experience.
- Minimum 10 years process development experience.
- Advanced degree a plus
- Hands-on AM experience a differentiator
- Welding and brazing experience a plus
- Proven ability to influence across organizations
- Capable of providing sound technical and professional
- leadership to AM COE Materials & Process Engineering.
- Diverse knowledge of aerospace materials and processes.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication.
- Familiarity with common materials and manufacturing processes utilized by Honeywell globally in both new production as well as aftermarket operations.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD22884
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 111 S 34th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.