Belcan Princ Mfg Planning Assoc 1 in Scottsdale, Arizona
Princ Mfg Planning Assoc 1
Job Number: 280272
Description: A Principle Manufacturing Planning Associate job in Scottsdale, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for representing the production and material planning function on multiple small programs, or one medium program. To be considered for this role, you will have a High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility US citizenship is required.
Principle Manufacturing Planning Associate Job duties:
• Creates the as-planned bill of material in the material planning tool.
• Utilizes the production and material planning tools to create project shortage reports.
• Releases, picks, and bonds assemblies in the material planning tool.
• Reviews and incorporate engineering changes in the as-planned bill of material.
• Develops and maintains material status reports to highlight material issues and understand impacts and corrective actions.
• High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
• Awareness of material costing, proposal process and material scheduling.
• Knowledge of the financial system and how material costing is created.
• Good understanding of the dollar mix of a bill of material, abc codes and commodity types.
If you are interested in this Principle Manufacturing Planning Associate job in Scottsdale, AZ, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Scottsdale , AZ
Minimum Experience (yrs): 8+
Required Education: High School Diploma
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart