Belcan Production Operator 2 in Scottsdale, Arizona
Production Operator 2
Job Number: 279031
Description: A Production Operator job in Scottsdale, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for performing project tasks/assignments of a basic nature ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, and cables. To be considered for this role, you will have a High School Diploma or equivalent. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility US citizenship is required.
Production Operator Job duties:
• Follows methods, techniques, and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, & cable harnessing on subassemblies and units.
• May count and sort various product items, placing labels on packages, put manuals into binders, and form or break down boxes for the final product.
• May conduct manufacturing inspections on processing line in accordance to quality specifications.
• May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
• Ability to use hand/torque tools, soldering irons, other light industrial tools.
• Ability to set up basic equipment and process hardware compliantly to specifications.
• General knowledge of measuring equipment and math.
• Ability to learn job skills and become familiar with company policies to complete assignments.
• General computer skills.
If you are interested in this Production Operator 2 job in Scottsdale, AZ, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Scottsdale , AZ
Minimum Experience (yrs): 1+
Required Education: High School Diploma
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart