Belcan RF/Microwave Design Engineer -- Space Hardware in Scottsdale, Arizona
RF/Microwave Design Engineer -- Space Hardware
Job Number: 279030
Category: Electrical / Electronics
Description: An RF/Microwave Design Engineer (Space Hardware) job in Scottsdale, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development, test, and support of wide band, high dynamic range, low noise, space-based receivers and transmitters. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related specialized field or area, plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility US citizenship is required.
RF/Microwave Design Engineer (Space Hardware) Job duties:
• Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance company business performance.
• Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customers changing business needs.
• Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the company culture and strategy, and comply with all policies and procedures.
• Follow industry and department trends and developments to ensure company services are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices.
• Strong RF/Microwave module and circuit design experience specifying, implementing and optimizing circuitry that includes low noise amplifiers, power amplifiers, mixers, filters, phase locked loops, and baseband analog circuits. Frequency range experience from baseband to 18GHz required, baseband to 67GHz desired.
• Experience performing cascade analysis of RF/Microwave modules and systems to predict gain, IP2/IP3, noise, and power.
• Experience performing frequency planning, spurious analysis and phase noise analysis.
• Experience with RF/Microwave design tools such as Agilent ADS, GENESYS, and HFSS.
• Must be proficient in the use of RF lab test equipment including Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, RF Signal Generator, Power Meter, and Oscilloscope.
• Proven experience in RF test development and debug.
If you are interested in this RF/Microwave Design Engineer (Space Hardward) job in Scottsdale, AZ, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Scottsdale , AZ
Minimum Experience (yrs): 8+
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart