FirstService Residential Bartender in Surprise, Arizona
Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential, North America's foremost property management firm. We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, we think you should get to know us.
The Anacapa Restaurant at Corte Bella, is seeking an experienced full time bartender. Bartenders are a very important part of the success of the operation in conjunction with all other positions. Selling of spirits and wine within the guidelines and rules of the AZ liquor board. Protecting and ensuring our liquor license is a must!!
Opening side duties & set up to rendered prior to line-up
- Attend service line up with rest of the team to acquire specials and special instructions
- Great all residents and guests with a smile upon arrival.
- Use resident and guest recognition at all times. Learn preferred drinks.
- Render order with specialty suggestions onto Jonas POS
- Always card guests whom appear to younger than thirty years of age.
- Transporting of bar goods from liquor room to bar need to be documented. No exceptions..
- Always checking with guests for additional drink sales, appetizers and or dinner.
- Closing duties to be rendered prior to check out from supervisor
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled